NB: If you need FREE help with this process please email us below or call us on 0800 444 000
– Current Domain UDAI key/code
– Current Domain Registrant(Owners) Details
1. Request a Change of Domain Ownership Form from the current registrar or download our one below. If you are unsure then contact us.
2. Fill in the form with the required and correct details
3. Make sure you enter the latest and correct UDAI code on the form. If you don’t have one ask the Domain Registrar to send it again to the current Domain Admin Contact email address.
4. Get the form signed by the current Domain Registrant and the new Domain Registrant.
5. Submit the form to the current Domain Registrar and wait for a response from them or send it to us and we will take care of this for you.
– Once form is submitted, it may take 2 to 6 working days to process the request.
– If the Current Domain Registrant cannot be contacted then written evidence might be needed to change the domain name ownership. (for example a letter claiming the domain to be under your name signed by you on your company Letter-Head)